118 Acre-foot savings is estimated for Elsinore Valley Stealth® program
Results at a Glance
- 1650 individual customers in the program
- 1338 replaced 2 toilets; 312 replaced 1 toilet
- Of the total 3,009 toilets replaced 35% were 1.6 GPF, 63% were 3.5 GPF, 20% were 5.0 GPF
- Niagara's Stealth 0.8 GPF Ultra-High-Effiency Toilet
- Earth Massage 1.5 GPM showerhead
- Kitchen and bathroom 1.5 GPM aerators
- EVMWD Conservation Specialist, Ron Whipple,
estimates Stealth toilet savings at 118-acre-foot
(AF) per year and 2,357 AF over 20 years.
Avoided costs over the 20-year life of the toilets
equal approximately $2,036,000, with a program cost of $759,000, the cost per acre-foot is $322.
Click here to learn more about this case study
- First and only toilet available to achieve a powerful, quiet flush using only 0.8 gallons of water.
- Saves up to 20,000 gallons of water per year.
EARTH MASSAGE SHOWERHEAD
- Ensuring up to 40 percent less water usage than “low-flow”
showerheads with traditional flow restrictors.
- Three showerhead spray settings – needle, massage
- Saves 30 percent more water than a standard aerator.
- Dual-thread aerator to fit both male and female faucets.
The product savings information in the product descriptions is based on potential product savings per unit and may vary from the actual savings achieved in an individual case study.