Stealth Toilets Cut Hotel Water Usage by 55%
Results at a Glance
- 115 units (24 suites)
- Meeting Room and Board Room
- Niagara's Stealth 0.8 GPF Ultra High-Effiency Toiley (Replaced 3.6 GPF toilets)
- The Marketing Pros, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Reduction in water usage - 55% annually
Click here to learn more about this case study
- First and only toilet available to achieve a powerful, quiet flush using only 0.8 gallons of water.
- Saves up to 20,000 gallons of water per year
- Saves up to $101 per year on water usage, and $1,013 in its lifetime, depending on wastewater rate.
- The Stealth at work: When flushed, as water fills the tank and inner chamber, air is forced down through a transfer tube and into the trapway. A powerfiul vacuum from the pressurized trapway clears the bowl witha one-time, powerful flush
The product savings information in the product descriptions is based on potential product savings per unit and may vary from the actual savings achieved in an individual case study.
Click here to learn more about Stealth Toilets