68% Average Reduction in Water Usage
Results at a Glance
- Replaced toilets: 5.0 GPF
- Southern Heights: 517 units replaced
- Southern Lakes: 372 units replaced
- Waverly: 118 units replaced
- Niagara's Stealth 0.8 GPF Ultra-High-Efficienct-Toilet
- Earth Massage 1.5 GPM Showerhead
- Bathroom & Kitchen 1.5 GPM Aerators
- Percent water reduction:
Southern Heights: 76%
Southern Lakes: 68.2%
Click here to learn more about this case study
- First and only toilet available to achieve a powerful, quiet flush using only 0.8 gallons of water.
- Saves up to 20,000 gallons of water per year.
EARTH MASSAGE SHOWERHEAD
- Ensuring up to 40 percent less water usage than “low-flow”
showerheads with traditional flow restrictors.
- Three showerhead spray settings – needle, massage
- Saves 30 percent more water than a standard aerator.
- Dual-thread aerator to fit both male and female faucets.
The product savings information in the product descriptions is based on potential product savings per unit and may vary from the actual savings achieved in an individual case study.