- Water Conservation Products
- Energy Conservation Products
- Weatherization Products
- Tools & Resources
1. All Returns must be approved by your Account Manager.
2. Returned items must be received by AM Conservation Group in new condition and in the original packaging to be eligible for a credit.
3. All special and custom ordered items are non-returnable.
4. A 20% re-stocking charge may be assessed on all returns as applicable.
5. RMA # must be written on the boxes when returned.
6. Return freight is the responsibility of the customer-return freight must be prepaid by customer and not shipped collect.
7. Item must be returned within 45 days of invoice to be eligible for credit.
8. Completed Return Authorization form must be sent to warehouse before shipment arrives.
9. Drop ship sales order returns are subject to the vendor’s return policy and will be charged to the customer along with return freight.
10. All returns are subject inspection and verification by our Quality Assurance departmetn. In the event AM Conservation Group is responsible, the customer will be credited for the cost of the product and reasonable shipping cost only.
Claims, Damages & Shortages
Claims for shipments short or damaged in transit must be made directly with the delivering carrier at the time of delivery and must be signed for as short or damaged upon receipt.
We cannot be responsible for goods damaged or missing in transit, but will assist you with a claim, if necessary. All products are F.O.B. shipping point unless otherwise quoted.